DONATE to our Troops!
This post may contain referral links. Read my disclosure policy.
*UPDATE: Please note the new PO BOX address to send your coupons to Cleverly Simple!
I’m really excited for this opportunity to tell you about a great program to help our military families that are stationed overseas. Did you know our Military families overseas can use our expired coupons up to six months PAST their expiration date? Let’s help them save money!
This is especially close to my heart. My brother is in the National Guard and served in Afghanistan for one year. He safely returned home in September of 2012.
It’s so important that we show our gratitude for their sacrifice. This is just a small way that we can help our families who are giving up so much.
Here’s How You can Partner with Me!
- Coupons must be manufacturer Coupons. Please DO NOT send store coupons.
- Please DO NOT send coupons that are over 45 days expired.
- Because of the shipment time, coupons older than 45 days expired may not be usable.
- Please sort clipped coupons into Food and Non-Food
- Military families shop at the “commissary” which is a grocery store and at the PX or BX which is a department store. I ask that you sort the coupons into food and non-food bundles so that they can be more easily placed in the correct store.
- Please separate your food and non food into separate baggies and LABEL them.
- Food: Humans can eat it. Non Food: Humans cannot eat it.
Once clipped & sorted, please send your coupons to the following address:
This will be a continued mission of Cleverly Simple. Feel free to send your coupons at any time. I’ll be sending them overseas to a specific base at least once a month.
Thanks for letting me share! I hope we can all get involved and support our Military friends and family!
Head over here for more information about the OverSeas Coupon Program.