I am so excited to share this recipe for hot chocolate mix. My mom has been making this for years. I have memories of playing in the snow and feeling really, really cold, only to walk in the door to piping hot, hot chocolate. This recipe is hot chocolate for a crowd.
It makes a lot which is why it also makes a great gift. Put the hot chocolate mix in a ball jar and add a lid and ribbon. Easy, frugal and delicious!
[print_this]Recipe for Hot Chocolate Mix
from Lynette’s Kitchen @ Cleverly Simple
25 oz Powdered Milk
16 oz. Powdered Sugar
16 oz. Powdered Creamer
32 oz. Nesquik Powder Chocolate Flavor
1. Mix powdered milk and powdered sugar together.
2. Add in the powdered creamer and mix well.
3. Add Nesquik and mix well. Make sure it is evenly distributed.
4. Store in airtight container.
When ready for hot chocolate, add at least two heaping spoonfuls to your mug. Add hot water and stir.
- Make sure you have a very large mixing bowl to mix this together.
- There is a lot of creamer and milk in this which is what makes it sooo yummy. Keep in mind it takes quite a bit of spoonfuls when you add the hot water. Add more if you think it’s not rich enough for you.
- This makes a lot! Plan on using it all winter or give some away as gifts!
You may also enjoy this Hot Tang Drink Mix recipe!