|Easy Macaroni and Cheese Recipe in the Slow Cooker |
Author: Lynette Rice
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 2 hours
Total time: 2 hours 15 mins
Tips: **My slow cooker which I've owned for 6 months took only 2 hours to make this macaroni and cheese. If you have an older slow cooker, it may take longer. **If the macaroni and cheese is complete before your guests arrive, you can leave the slow cooker on warm. **Use a slow cooker bag for easier clean up.
- 16 oz Macaroni (cooked)
- 4 TB Olive Oil
- 2 Cans (12 oz each) Evaporated Milk
- 2 Cups Milk
- 2 tsp Salt
- 4 Cups Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Cups Velveeta Cheese (cut into 1 inch squares)
- 4 TB Melted Butter
- After cooking macaroni, drain and add to slow cooker.
- Add Olive Oil and Butter and toss to evenly coat the cooked macaroni.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Cook on low for 2 hours in the slow cooker. Stir after one hour.
Recipe by Cleverly Simple® at http://www.cleverlysimple.com/easy-macaroni-and-cheese-recipe-in-the-slow-cooker/