|Sticky and Sweet Chicken Drumstick Recipe In the Slow Cooker |
Author: Lynette Rice
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 4 hours
Total time: 4 hours 10 mins
- ½ Cup honey
- ½ Cup light brown sugar
- ⅓ Cup balsamic vinegar
- ⅓ Cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 4 pounds of drumsticks and/or wings
- Whisk together honey, brown sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a bowl.
- Add drumsticks/wings to slow cooker.
- Pour the honey mix onto the drumsticks/wings and mix well. (I used my hands.)
- Cook on high in the slow cooker for 4 hours. Toss the drumsticks/wings at the halfway point. (As best you can.)
- Once fully cooked, remove drumstick/wings from the slow cooker and add to baking pan that is lined with foil that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Broil for 3 minutes or until browned.
- Remove the drumsticks/wings from the oven and turn them to the other side.
- Broil the other side for 3 minutes or until browned. (Keep an eye on it!)
Recipe by Cleverly Simple® at http://www.cleverlysimple.com/chicken-drumstick-recipe-crockpot/