Author: Lynette Rice
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 40 mins
This easy recipe made with ground beef is the perfect meatball for freezer cooking.
- 3 lb ground beef
- 3 cups italian bread crumbs
- 1½ tsp nutmeg
- 4 tsp dried onion
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1½ cups milk
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl. Mix well.
- Roll into 1½ to 2 inch balls.
- Place in baking pan.
- Cover and freeze or follow the instructions below.
- Bake the meatballs in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 - 30 minutes or until cooked through.
Recipe by Cleverly Simple® : Recipes & DIY From Our Farmhouse at http://www.cleverlysimple.com/easy-meatball-recipe/