Author: Lynette Rice
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 50 mins
Total time: 1 hour 5 mins
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- ½ Cup vegetable oil
- 1 Cup orange juice
- 1 package instant lemon pudding
- 3 eggs
- 1½ Cup confectioner's sugar
- 2 TB butter
- ⅓ Cup lemon juice (need 1.5 lemons)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter and angel food cake pan.
- Mix together yellow cake mix, oil, orange juice and instant pudding.
- Add 3 eggs one at a time, beating after each egg.
- Baked in angel food pan in 350 degrees fahrenheit for 50 minutes.
- Cool for 3 minutes and immediately begin the glaze.
- To make the glaze, mix the confectioner's sugar, melted butter and lemon juice.
- Make holes in top of cake with ice pick (or fork) to bottom and pour glaze over cake.
Recipe by Cleverly Simple® : Recipes & DIY From Our Farmhouse at http://www.cleverlysimple.com/moist-lemon-cake-recipe/