|Fresh Strawberry Angel Food Dessert |
Author: Lynette Rice
- 3 oz package of strawberry Jell-O
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, frozen
- 1 package of Cool Whip
- 1 small Angel Food cake
- Dissolve Jell-O in 1¼ cups of boiling water.
- Add frozen strawberries and stir.
- Place strawberry mixture into large bowl and fold in the Cool Whip.
- Break cake into 1 - 2 inch pieces. Add to Jell-O mixture. Fold in gently.
- Pour into angel cake pan or 9x13 pan. Chill until set.
Recipe by Cleverly Simple® at http://www.cleverlysimple.com/easy-fresh-strawberry-dessert-made-angel-food-cake/