Author: Lynette Rice
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- 20 Fun Size Twix, chopped
- ¾ cup Butter
- 3 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- ½ teas. Salt
- 1 12 oz. pkg. White Chocolate Chips
- 1 7 oz. Jar Marshmallow Crème
- 2 Tbsp. Chocolate Powder (unsweetened)
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment or foil.
- In a large bowl combine the White chocolate chips, Chocolate Powder and Marshmallow crème set aside.
- In a sauce pan over medium high heat bring the Butter, Sugar, Salt and Heavy Cream to a boil stirring constantly. Boil an additional 4 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add the boiling Cream and Sugar mixture to the White Chocolate chips bowl and mix until smooth.
- Fold in ¾ of the chopped Twix, do not over mix or all the chocolate will come off of the Twix pieces.
- Pour into the 8x8 pan. Sprinkle remaining Twix pieces over the top lightly pressing them in.
- Refrigerate 4 hours. Cut and serve or keep in air tight container in fridge.
Recipe by Cleverly Simple® at http://www.cleverlysimple.com/homemade-fudge-recipe-made-twix-bars/