Author: Lynette Rice
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour 10 mins
- 4 Cups Shredded Hash Browns, thawed
- 4 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 1 teas. Salt
- 1 teas. Pepper
- 8 Eggs
- 1 ½ Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Sausage, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400˚.
- In a large bowl combine the Hash browns, Butter, Salt and Pepper.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. Fill the cups about ¾ of the way full with the Hash browns.
- Press with your fingers to mold the Hash browns to the cups all the way to the top. Don’t worry if they stick out a little. Try to make the sides the same thickness all the way around for even cooking. Make sure there are Hash browns on the bottom of the cup.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until they are starting to brown. Let cool slightly.
- Reduce oven to 350˚.
- Take half of the Shredded Cheese and sprinkle in the bottom of the cups. Repeat with half of the Sausage Crumble.
- Whisk the eggs together and fill the cups until almost full.
- Top with the second half of Cheese and Sausage.
- Bake until eggs are set, 20-25 minutes.
- To Freeze: Let cool and place on cookie sheet in freezer. After two hours, place them in a ziploc gallon bag until you're ready to enjoy. Microwave for a few minutes before serving for breakfast!
Recipe by Cleverly Simple® : Recipes & DIY From Our Farmhouse at http://www.cleverlysimple.com/sausage-cheese-biscuits-freezer-cooking/