Author: Lynette Rice
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 30 mins
- 1 lb hamburger
- ⅓ Cup chopped onion
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 8 oz green beans (drained)
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 can crescent rolls (8 oz)
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 Cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown hamburger and onion together until hamburger is fully cooked. Drain fat.
- Add tomato sauce, green beans, salt and garlic sauce. Stir and let simmer on low while you prepare the pie.
- Unroll the cresecent roll dough and spread over the bottoms and sides of a 9" pie pan.
- Combine beaten egg and 1 Cup of cheese and spread over bottom of crust.
- Spoon hot ground beef mixture onto crust.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
Recipe by Cleverly Simple® at http://www.cleverlysimple.com/easy-homemade-hamburger-pie-recipe/