|The Best Easy Sugar Cookie Recipe |
Author: Lynette Rice
Prep time: 90 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 1 hour 40 mins
- 1 Cup margarine
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2¼ Cups all purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cream of tarter
- Combine flour, cream of tarter and baking soda. Set aside.
- Cream sugar and margarine.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Add the vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixer. Mix well.
- Chill the dough for at least one hour.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop a small amount of dough into your hand and roll the dough.
- Roll the ball of dough around in the sugar until fully covered.
- Bake in a 375 degrees fahrenheit oven for 10 minutes.
- *Use parchment paper to avoid the cookies from sticking.
- *Chill dough in the refrigerator between batches.
Recipe by Cleverly Simple® at http://www.cleverlysimple.com/best-easy-sugar-cookie-recipe/