Author: Lynette Rice
- 3 TB dry white wine
- 1 TB grated lemon zest
- 2 TB fresh lemon juice
- 1½ tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp minced thyme
- olive oil
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 lemon
- 3 TB minced garlic
- Warm the olive oil in a skillet and add the garlic for one minute. Remove from the heat.
- Add the white wine, lemon zest, lemon juice, oregano and thyme. Mix.
- Pour the mixture into your crock pot.
- Salt and pepper your chicken breasts and place onto top of the mixture.
- Brush the chicken with the mixture.
- Cut the lemon into slices and place between each chicken breast.
- Cook in the crock pot on low for 3 - 4 hours.
- Serve over rice and enjoy.
Recipe by Cleverly Simple® at http://www.cleverlysimple.com/lemon-crock-pot-chicken-recipe/