Author: Lynette Rice
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
- 1 Cup all purpose flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- ¾ tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 Cups sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ Cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Cup crispy rice cereal
- Mix the flour, salt and red pepper flakes.
- Add cheddar cheese and mix well.
- Melt the butter and add to the mixture. Mix until crumbly.
- Add the crispy rice cereal and mix with hands.
- Roll the mixture in your hands into balls that are ½ an inch thick. Smash with form or hands.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes at 300 degrees fahrenheit.
Recipe by Cleverly Simple® at http://www.cleverlysimple.com/homemade-cheese-cracker-recipe/