|Crockpot Breakfast Casserole Recipe |
Author: Lynette Rice
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 8 hours
Total time: 8 hours 15 mins
- 1 package of shredded hashbrowns (about 32 ounces)
- 1 lb sausage (I used chorizo, but I think the next time I'll use sausage.)
- 2 Cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 green onions, diced
- 12 eggs (or 11, because that's what I had. Ooops!)
- ½ Cup milk
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- + tortillas
- Cook the sausage.
- Spray the crockpot with cooking spray. Layer half of the hashbrowns on the bottom.
- Top with half the sausage, cheese and onions.
- Repeat layer.
- Mix the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over entire sausage mixture.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or until the eggs are fully set.
- (Optional) Use the leftovers for breakfast burritos.
Recipe by Cleverly Simple® at http://www.cleverlysimple.com/crockpot-breakfast-casserole-recipe/