|Easy Chicken and Rice Recipe |
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 90 mins
Total time: 1 hour 40 mins
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (or 1¼ cups homemade condensed soup)
- 1 can cream of celery soup (or 1¼ cups homemade condensed soup)
- 2 cups uncooked brown rice
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups flavorful vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- Rinse 2 cups of brown rice and drain.
- Grease a 13x9 pan and pour the rice in the bottom. Top with 5 defrosted boneless, skinless, chicken breasts.
- Combine 2 cups water, 2 cups vegetable broth and 1 can each (or 2½ cups homemade) of condensed cream of mushroom and cream of celery soup.
- Pour the broth/soup mixture all over the chicken and rice.
- Cover the entire pan with foil and place into a 350 oven for 80 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake another 10-15 minutes until golden.
Recipe by Cleverly Simple® : Recipes & DIY From Our Farmhouse at http://www.cleverlysimple.com/simple-chicken-and-rice-recipe/