Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 Tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- Remove the fruit from the avocados and place into a bowl.
- If preparing guacamole ahead, set one pit aside and discard the others.
- Add 1 Tablespoon lemon juice, ½ teaspoon garlic salt and ¼ teaspoon cumin.
- Mash everything together with a potato masher or fork until smooth and chunky.
- Enjoy right away or place reserved pit inside of guacamole until ready to serve.
Recipe by Cleverly Simple® : Recipes & DIY From Our Farmhouse at http://www.cleverlysimple.com/simple-guacamole-recipe/