Author: Lynette Rice
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 6 mins
Total time: 11 mins
- Four Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars
- Graham Crackers
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray the round pan with spray butter.
- Add a layer of Hershey's Milk Chocolate bars.
- Place a layer of marshmallows.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 - 7 minutes, until the marshmallows are toasted.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
Recipe by Cleverly Simple® : Recipes & DIY From Our Farmhouse at http://www.cleverlysimple.com/smores-dip/