|Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe |
Author: Lynette Rice
Prep time: 3 mins
Cook time: 7 mins
Total time: 10 mins
- ½ Cup butter
- 2 Cups brown sugar
- ½ Cup milk
- ¾ Cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Cups confectioners' sugar
- Measure out all ingredients. Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in the brown sugar and milk. Stir constantly. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes while stirring.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the peanut butter and vanilla.
- Pour into the confectioners' sugar. Beat until smooth. Pour into an 8x8 pan.
- Chill and cut into quarters.
Recipe by Cleverly Simple® : Recipes & DIY From Our Farmhouse at http://www.cleverlysimple.com/peanut-butter-fudge-recipe/