|Chicken Slow Cooker Taco Filling |
Author: Lynette Rice
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 8 hours
Total time: 8 hours 5 mins
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 can of Rotel
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can of whole kernel corn
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 8 oz cream cheese
- Add chicken, Rotel, black beans, corn and taco seasoning to the slow cooker and mix well.
- Cook on low in the slow cooker for at least seven hours.
- Add the cream cheese and mix. Let cook an additional hour.
- Mix and enjoy in tortillas or hard taco shells.
Recipe by Cleverly Simple® at http://www.cleverlysimple.com/easy-chicken-slow-cooker-taco-filling/