|Simple Garlic Bread Recipe |
Author: Lynette Rice
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- 1 loaf of french bread
- 4 TB of butter
- 2 tsp parsley flakes
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix butter, parsley and garlic powder in small bowl.
- Cut bread into slices without going all the way to the bottom of the loaf.
- Spread the butter mixture onto one side of each slice of the bread.
- Wrap in foil and bak for 12 - 15 minutes.
Recipe by Cleverly Simple® : Recipes & DIY From Our Farmhouse at http://www.cleverlysimple.com/simple-garlic-bread-recipe/