Author: Lynette Rice
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
Total time: 55 mins
- 3 TB Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 3 TB water
- 1 Cup sugar
- ½ Cup white vinegar
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients and whisk until the sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
- Spatchcock the cornish hens so that they will lie flat on the grill. Marinate in the sauce.
- Preheat your grill to low.
- Grill the cornish hens on low for 20 minutes. Flip grill another 25 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes after fully cooked.
- ** Use a brick covered in foil to keep the cornish hens flat during the cooking process.
Recipe by Cleverly Simple® : Recipes & DIY From Our Farmhouse at http://www.cleverlysimple.com/ad-grilling-cornish-hens-with-a-simple-marinade/