Author: Lynette Rice
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 35 mins
- 8 oz package of bowtie bat pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 24 oz jar of Bertolli Pasta Sauce
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 8 oz of mozaarella cheese
- ¼ cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bring water to a boil and add the bowtie pasta. Cook according to instructions on the box.
- Cook the ground beef, onion and garlic until the beef is no longer pink. Drain.
- Add the Bertolli pasta sauce to the ground beef mixture and simmer.
- Once the pasta is ready, drain it and put the pasta back into the pot. Add the ground beef mixture and half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Put everything into a 9x13 pan sprayed with cooking spray. Top it with the rest of the mozzarella cheese and the parmesan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 - 15 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted.
Recipe by Cleverly Simple® at http://www.cleverlysimple.com/bats-and-cobwebs-baked-pasta-recipe/