Author: Lynette Rice
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 30 mins
- 1 Cup of Bertolli Reserva Marinara
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups mozzarella shredded cheese
- 1 cup mild cheddar shredded cheese
- ¼ cup of green bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup of red bell pepper, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Spray round cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese with garlic powder and italian seasoning. Mix thoroughly.
- Flatten cream cheese into cake pan until it's a consistent layer.
- Top with half of the cheese.
- Add the pasta sauce to the top of the cheese.
- Top with the remaining cheese and then the peppers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until the cheese is nice and bubbly.
Recipe by Cleverly Simple® : Recipes & DIY From Our Farmhouse at http://www.cleverlysimple.com/easy-pizza-dip-recipe/