Congrats to Jenele M., the 11th commenter who wins a Fast Five Meal box! Jenele, contact me at cleverlysimple (at) gmail.com to claim your box!
Fighting the “what’s for dinner” dilemma? While ordering pizza is sometimes a treat, the price tag adds up. Having a few fast meals to prepare with ingredients on hand will help you curve the urge to order.
I received a package from Savings.com with Bargain Blessings’ Fast Five Meals recipe, Taco Dip! If you’re in a pinch for dinner, do not think that you have to create a complicated meal. This Taco Dip recipe is a crowd pleaser and can be made with items that most will have on hand. It serves a crowd and is done in only 30 minutes!
You can find more recipe tips like this by attending a Savings.com Meal Planning Simplified class! If you’d like to host a class in Central Ohio, please contact me!
You can also find more Fast Five Meals recipe ideas here on our pinterest board.
from Lynette’s Kitchen @ Cleverly Simple and Jennie’s Kitchen @ Bargain Blessings
8oz Cream Cheese
8oz Sour Cream
1 14-15oz Can of Refried Beans
1 lb Ground Beef
1/2 Packet Taco Seasoning
1 Small Chopped Onion or 1/3 c Dried Onions
1 Can Black Olives (Chopped)
1 Large Tomato (Chopped)
2 c Shredded Cheese
1 Can Cheese Soup or 3/4 Jar Nacho Chip Dip
1 Large Bag of Corn Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and set out cream cheese to soften.
2. Mix cream cheese, sour cream and refried beans together. Spread on the bottom of a “8 x 13″ pan (or around that size).
3. Cook Ground Beef and sprinkle that on top of the spread.
4. Sprinkle with Taco Seasoning, Onions, Black Olives, Tomato, and Shredded Cheese (in that order). Drizzle with cheese dip.
5. Cover with foil and bake 15min at 350, remove foil and bake 15 more minutes.
Serve with Chips!
Use the scoops fritos for the most successful bite!
Win a Fast Five Meal box with a $20 gift card! Leave a comment below with your favorite fast recipe. Comments will close on Wednesday, March 20th at 12pm EST. Winners will be notified via this post and via email.
What your favorite fast five recipe?
- Pinned it & Tried It : Brownie Smores Recipe
- Grilled Avocado with Salsa
- Tortilla Pizza Recipe
- No Egg & No Milk Banana Bread Recipe
- Bread Machine Yeast Rolls Recipe in Color
- Fast Five Meals : Taco Dip Recipe (WINNER)
- Pesto Chicken Pasta Recipe
- Recipe : Crockpot Red Beans and Sausage
- Super Bowl Dips : More Ideas!
- Super Bowl Dip #5 : Broccoli Cheese Dip