My favorite this week is Pinterest. Have you joined? Are you pinning? I’ve found it to be a wealth of ideas for crafts, organization and tonight’s dinner.
1. It had a number of pins.
2. It has pumpkin in it. (I know this is a fall thing, but can you eat pumpkin when the winter FEELS like fall?)
3. It has only 500 calories in the ENTIRE loaf.
4. I’m the only one who will eat said pumpkin and therefore will devour the entire 500 calories. in. one. sitting.
That was the plan.
The reality was that 500 calories in one loaf tastes like 500 calories. I even changed the recipe and used sugar instead of Stevia which could only mean added goodness. Right? Was it a complete fail? The jury is still out. My mom and sister-n-law loved it. Maybe my expectation was too high based on the number of pins but it was missing something.
Nevertheless, I will still pin away on Pinterest and maybe next time hit the jackpot! And because of that possibility, Pinterest is this week’s Friday favorite.
By the way, are you on Pinterest? If so, follow me and I’ll follow you back!
- Favorites Friday : Antique Magazine Print Ads for Artwork
- Favorites Friday : Iced Coffee
- My Green House Window and The Poinsettia
- My Favorite Place to Visit in Ohio ( Amish Country )
- My Cheese Slicer (Favorites Friday)
- My New Favorite Nap-Time Snack! (Favorites Friday)
- The Only Moisturizer and Face Wash I Will Buy (Friday Favorites)
- Friday Favorites : My Netflix Membership
- Favorites Friday : My Favorite Camera
- Favorites Friday :: Pinterest and My First Pinterest Recipe (Fail?)