Life has been crazy, crazy busy around here. Between the showings of our house and the everyday regular stuff – I feel exhausted each night when my head hits the pillow. Sometimes I just want to spoil myself. You know the feeling, right??
I wanted to pop in today to let you know about and awesome FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Everyday Luxury Kit you can get starting today. (It won’t last long!) Go ahead, treat yourself.
If you’re new to Grove Collaborative, you’ll get this set FREE + free shipping when you use my link and spend $20. There are so many beautiful, healthy household products to choose from at Grove Collaborative, I just can’t get enough.
With a few clicks, I can choose my favorite products and scents, customize my shipments, and have them delivered right to my door (carbon offset, of course). I love Grove’s scheduling feature because I never run out of dish soap, which means no more last minute, expensive trips to the grocery store! That means more time to put my feet up, light my Mrs. Meyer’s candle, and curl up with a cup of tea. Well, at least when I find time to do that. 🙂
If you’re already a Grove Collaborative subscriber, they want to pamper you too! You’ll get a free Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap with your next order when you use this link. I have the lemon verbena scent in my kitchen right now, but the basil and lavender are delightful too.
There are a limited number of sets available, and this offer is only good while supplies last or until Sunday, May 1 — so grab yours now. Here’s how:
1. Sign up for Grove Collaborative here.
You’ll receive the Mrs. Meyer’s Everyday Luxury Set for free when you sign up!
2. Answer 4 quick questions about your home. This takes under 30 seconds, and Grove Collaborative will use this to customize your first basket.
3. Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items.
4. To receive this offer, your order needs to total at least $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box.
5. Click “Finish & Pay” and place your order.
That’s it! Let me know what you pick out. Leave a comment below. 🙂