It’s no secret that I love to shop at Aldi. One of my favorite items to grab there is their coffee. It’s a great price and has fantastic flavor. So when Aldi approached me about sharing about their Barissmo coffee and hosting a giveaway, I was all in. Who wants to win a three month supply of coffee & a $25 gift certificate?
You may remember the Beaumont Coffee that Aldi sold. These products have all now transitioned to the new Barissimo. The products taste the same and their price is the same as well. There are nine bagged coffees and single serve coffee items to choose from. Plus, they have their additional seasonal and Special Buy items for limited times.
The following items are now sold under the Barissimo brand:
- Ready-to-drink Iced Coffees (French Vanilla, Mocha and Coffee) – $1.19
- Whole Bean Coffee (Morning Roast and Donut Store) – $3.99
- Fair Trade Coffee (Medium and Dark Roast) – $3.99
- Donut Store Ground Coffee – $3.99
- 12 oz. Bag Coffee (Breakfast Blend, House Blend, and French Roast) – $3.99
- Assorted Flavored Coffee (French Vanilla and Hazelnut) – $4.99
- Flavored Coffee Cups (French Vanilla and Hazelnut) – $4.79
- Regular Roast Coffee Cups (Breakfast and Donut) – $4.79
- Specialty Roast Coffee Cups (Fair Trade Colombian and Dark Roast) – $4.79
Who wants to win some coffee? Enter below using the rafflecopter or here. Winner will be emailed and will have 24 hours to respond to claim the prize. Good luck!