I love appetizers. In fact, I’m pretty sure I could eat them for every meal. This month I’ll be sharing different appetizers that I think would go well with your Super Bowl feast. I made this easy healthy humus recipe when I was hosting my family last Friday to cheer on the Buckeyes. Unfortunately, they lost. However, I don’t blame the dip.
This is one of my easy cold appetizer recipes for the Super Bowl! Sometimes you don’t want to have too many hot dishes, as we only have so many ovens. It’s also a great one to take on the road. If you’re prepping this to bring to a party, I would chop all the ingredients ahead of time and create the dip at the party. Because the cucumber and tomato are juicy, they like to get juicier over time. The dip is still just as yummy the next day. Trust me. But it’s presentation is best when it’s freshly made.
Ingredients for Healthy Hummus Dip:
Original Hummus (10 oz)
1/2 Cup chopped cucumbers
1/2 Cup chopped tomatoes
2 TB chopped Red Onion
1/4 Cup black olives, sliced
1/4 Cup avocado
(You can adjust ingredients to your liking!) :)
1. Spread hummus onto small plate.
2. Add toppings in order of your liking.
3. Enjoy with pita chips!
What’s your favorite easy cold appetizer recipe for the Super Bowl?
- Bonefish Grill Copycat Bang Bang Shrimp Recipe
- Sausage and Cheese Biscuits (Freezer Cooking!)
- Homemade Apple Pancake Recipe
- Simple Savory Pie Recipe (Make with hamburger or venison!)
- Mexican Lasagna Recipe (Freezer Cooking!)
- Homemade Fudge Recipe Made with Twix Bars
- Homemade Peach & Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Homemade Fruit Crisp Recipe
- Breakfast Burrito Recipe (Freezer Cooking!)
- The Best Tarter Sauce Recipe – Not just for fish!