With Memorial Day around the corner, here’s my favorite Cole Slaw Recipe! I make it for every cook-out. In fact, I’ll be making it Monday. It’s sweet with a little kick. YUM!
from Lynette’s Kitchen @ Cleverly Simple
1 bag coleslaw mix (16 oz.)
2 TB diced onion
2/3 CUP Mayonnaise
3 TB vegetable oil
1/2 CUP white sugar
1 TB white vinegar
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp celery seed
1. Mix coleslaw mix and diced onion. Set aside.
2. Mix remaining ingredients together using whisk.
3. Pour dressing over coleslaw. Toss together.
4. Chill at least for 4 hours before serving.
*I make the dressing the night before so that I can just mix it with the coleslaw mix the next morning.
- Pinned it & Tried It : Brownie Smores Recipe
- Grilled Avocado with Salsa
- Tortilla Pizza Recipe
- No Egg & No Milk Banana Bread Recipe
- Bread Machine Yeast Rolls Recipe in Color
- Fast Five Meals : Taco Dip Recipe (WINNER)
- Pesto Chicken Pasta Recipe
- Recipe : Crockpot Red Beans and Sausage
- Super Bowl Dips : More Ideas!
- Super Bowl Dip #5 : Broccoli Cheese Dip