Yesterday we spent the day with family in Northern Ohio. On the way home our 10 month old decided he did not want to be in the car one. minute. longer. We were only 15 minutes from home but that was 15 minutes too long. We made the decision to stop at Meijer where I could jump in and do our weekly shopping trip while my husband fed the 10 month old. We are a team.
I had no coupons with me and had horribly uncomfortable shoes on and I still managed to save over $20!
I spent : $43.79
I SAVED : $20.56
That’s a savings of 31%
*Listed below are the specific coupons
I used. There are more to find!! The complete list of items on sale this week at Meijer, can be found here.
Buy 10 for $10, Get the 11th FREE
2 Meijer Italian Dressing
1 Meijer Potatoes
2 Meijer Onions
2 Meijer Ketchup
2 Meijer Croutons
Organic Bananas – $1 lb
10 Gerber Organic Baby Food – $1.32
Tangerines – $3.99
Tomatoes – $2.50
2 Meijer Eggs – $0.98
2 Meijer Bread – $1.29
Cucumber – $1.25
Strawberries – $2.50
2 Raspberries – $1.67
If you’re wondering how in the world we’re going to eat this week with only this much food please keep in the mind the following:
- We have a cow in our freezer.
- We buy chicken when it’s super cheap and freeze it.
- We have a number of canned veggies from our garden.
- I typically stop later in the week for more produce.
- I buy most of our toiletries items at the drugstores.
- I make my own bread (sometimes.) and buy my baking items from an Amish Bulk Food store.
- I don’t buy snacks. I sometimes buy donuts.
- We don’t pay sales tax on most food purchases in Ohio. Woot!