Peanut Butter No Bake Oatmeal Cookies
There is nothing better than no bake oatmeal cookies. I made these with both of my boys and they enjoyed how easy they were to make but also that they could enjoy them pretty soon after we mixed the ingredients in the bowl. For once, my boys could lick the bowl and I didn’t have to worry about the eggs in the batter.
These are big hit with kids and an easy addition to any Christmas table.
To make these no bake oatmeal cookies you will need butter, milk, brown sugar, peanut butter, vanilla extract and old fashioned oats.
In a medium saucepan over low heat, stir together the butter, milk and sugar until melted. Boil the mixture rapidly for one minute, then remove it from the heat. Stir in the peanut butter, vanilla and oats until well blended.
Drop spoonfuls onto wax paper until cool. Enjoy!
- ¼ cup butter*
- ½ cup milk*
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- *For dairy free, can substitute coconut oil for the butter and use coconut or almond milk
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, stir together butter, milk and sugar until melted.
- Boil mixture rapidly for 1 minute, then remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter, vanilla and oats until well blended.
- Drop spoonfuls onto wax paper until cool.