I have no title for this recipe because it’s just that good! My mom has been making these since I can remember each year for Christmas. They’re super easy and kid friendly which is why I have continued the tradition.
1. Take two Ritz Crackers and fill them with peanut butter to make a Ritz Peanut Butter Cracker Sandwich.
2. Add the melting chocolate to a microwave safe bowl.
3. Microwave the melting chocolate for 1 minute. Stir. Continue to microwave in 30 second increments stirring each time. You want to STOP microwaving BEFORE they are completely melted. This is what my chocolate looked like.
4. Stir until the chocolates completely melt together.
5. Add the Ritz Cracker Peanut Butter Sandwich to the Chocolate. Flip.
6. Pick up the Ritz Peanut Butter Sandwich with a fork and tap to smooth the chocolate.
7. Tap some more.
8. Place your chocolate covered Ritz Peanut Butter Sandwich on Wax Paper (not a plate as pictured.)
9. Add sprinkles to decorate.
10. Take a bite and enjoy!