If you love Buckeyes, you’ll love this dessert! A friend of mine sent me a great recipe to try last week. We were headed to a fall festive party last Friday night, so I took the recipe as a sign of what to make. This recipe, from Betty Crocker, was a bit more work than your average cookie, but the results were a very rich and yummy dessert. Make sure you have milk close by!
After baking, I let the cupcake/cookie completely cool. I used a teaspoon measurer to flatten the center and create a cavern to add the peanut butter.
I added the peanut butter filling by using a ziploc bag with the tip cut from the corner. It made it much easier to allocate the proper amount of peanut butter into each cupcake/cookie.
I skipped the final step of mixing additional chocolate and peanut butter. I actually used the leftover peanut butter from the filling and added it to the leftover chocolate topping. I mixed them in a ziploc bag and cut the tip to easily get the topping on the dessert.
- Pinned It & Made It : Kale Chips
- Leftover Makeover : Calzone with Spaghetti Sauce
- Cornbread Beef Casserole Recipe
- Red, White and Blue Fruit and Cheese Side
- Red, White and Blue Strawberries
- Pinned & Tried It : Strong Iced Coffee w/ No Brewing Required
- Pinned it & Tried It : Brownie Smores Recipe
- Grilled Avocado with Salsa
- Tortilla Pizza Recipe
- No Egg & No Milk Banana Bread Recipe