Do you need an easy, healthy side? I was needing one last week, and so I reached into the fridge and grabbed a huge batch of fresh broccoli. And for the first time I roasted broccoli and it was AMAZING!
from Lynette’s Kitchen @ CleverlySimple.com
1. Preheat oven to 425 F
2. Cut broccoli into florets.
3. Toss in Olive Oil and a dash of sea salt. (I used about 2 TB of Olive Oil.)
4. Spread evenly in single layer onto cooking sheet.
5. Roast in oven for 15 minutes.
6. Toss and add a sprinkle of cheese.
7. Roast for additional 5 minutes.
Roasted Broccoli has a different texture, but I really like it!
- Pinned & Tried It : Strong Iced Coffee w/ No Brewing Required
- Pinned it & Tried It : Brownie Smores Recipe
- Grilled Avocado with Salsa
- Tortilla Pizza Recipe
- No Egg & No Milk Banana Bread Recipe
- Bread Machine Yeast Rolls Recipe in Color
- Fast Five Meals : Taco Dip Recipe (WINNER)
- Pesto Chicken Pasta Recipe
- Recipe : Crockpot Red Beans and Sausage
- Super Bowl Dips : More Ideas!