This post may contain referral links. Read my disclosure policy.
The Best Homemade Guacamole Dip Recipe
Get Ready! All this week, I’ll be sharing my favorite dips to get you ready for Super Bowl Sunday! I thought I would start with one of the most frugal dips this week, since Avocados are on sale! ($0.49 at Aldi) This is a family favorite and one recipe that we’ll be sharing together on Sunday.
Homemade Guacamole Dip
From Lynette’s Kitchen @ CleverlySimple.com
3 Ripe Mashed Avocados
1/4 Cup Sour Cream
2 TB Minced Onion
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 – 2 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp chili powder
1 small clove of garlic minced
1 large chopped tomato
Mix Together and Serve
More Super Bowl Dips:
- Super Bowl Dips : More Ideas!
- Super Bowl Dip #5 : Broccoli Cheese Dip
- Super Bowl Dip #4 : Sausage Cheese Dip
- Super Bowl Dip #3 : Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Super Bowl Dip #2 : BBQ Chicken Dip