This post may contain referral links. Read my disclosure policy.
The Best Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
In our family, this dip is called “crack dip”. Affectionately named by my cousin who invented it. It’s addicting. It’s delicious. And it packs a punch! This recipe is for the ones who like a little kick in their dip!
The proof that this is a family recipe is in the recipe. We use words like “jar” instead of per “cup”.
Plus, today my friend Melissa from FrugalissaFinds is sharing her Buffalo Chicken Dip! You’re getting two for the price of one!
Homemade Buffalo Chicken Dip
From Lynette’s Kitchen @ CleverlySimple.com
4 Chicken Breasts
12 oz of Franks Sauce (you can use less if you’d like it to be less “hot”.)
2 Pkgs. (8 oz) Cream Cheese
1 Jar of Marzetti’s Blue Cheese
2-3 Cups Cheddar Cheese
1. Boil and shred chicken.
2. Mix shredded chicken with Frank’s Sauce and place in bottom of Pyrex rectangular dish. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
3. In a bowl, mix cream cheese and blue cheese.
4. Spread over baked chicken mixture. Bake another 10 – 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
5. Lightly top with cheddar cheese and allow to melt.
From my cousin: Insert dip into mouth with celery. Enter blissful state.
And here’s Melissa’s Dip! This one is perfect for those of you that don’t like Blue Cheese, and would prefer Ranch.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
From Melissa’s Kitchen @ FrugalissaFinds.com
1 pkg. (8 oz) Cream Cheese
1 lb Chicken cooked and shredded
1/2 Cup Ranch Dressing
1/2 Cup of Buffalo Sauce
1 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Place all ingredients in 8×8 cooking dish (in order) and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
More Super Bowl Dips:
- Super Bowl Dips : More Ideas!
- Super Bowl Dip #5 : Broccoli Cheese Dip
- Super Bowl Dip #4 : Sausage Cheese Dip
- Super Bowl Dip #3 : Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Super Bowl Dip #2 : BBQ Chicken Dip