Today, let’s chat about Olay, okay?
It’s a known fact in my family circle that Olay is what you use on your face for moisturizer. Olay is also what you use as a facial cleanser. It may be genetic, folks.
My parents used it and so therefore I grew up using it. My Uncle worked for P&G and therefore their family moisturizes with it. Even my cousin who I great up a few states away from, only to live close to for three years, finds Olay to be the brand of choice.
I remember when it was Oil of Olay.
I will use any brand for my toothpaste or my deodorant. I don’t care what body wash I find on sale.
But, don’t mess with my face.
Every morning I put on Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer, SPF 15, Sensitive Skin and I wash my face with Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cleanser. It’s just what I do.
I did try a different face wash once, which shall remain nameless. I made my hubby use it until it was gone. I just couldn’t cheat on my Olay. I tried. I failed.
How do you save money when you’re brand dependent? I look for sales and then stock up. I actually got a steal of a deal over a year ago and bought enough to last me at least through this June. It helps that I don’t care about the brand for the majority of items I buy.
So if you’re wondering if I ever get specific on a brand and can’t get over it – all you have to do is look in my bathroom and find my pretty little Olay bottles. Sometimes a girl has to buy what she likes.
- Favorites Friday : Antique Magazine Print Ads for Artwork
- Favorites Friday : Iced Coffee
- My Green House Window and The Poinsettia
- My Favorite Place to Visit in Ohio ( Amish Country )
- My Cheese Slicer (Favorites Friday)
- My New Favorite Nap-Time Snack! (Favorites Friday)
- The Only Moisturizer and Face Wash I Will Buy (Friday Favorites)
- Friday Favorites : My Netflix Membership
- Favorites Friday : My Favorite Camera
- Favorites Friday :: Pinterest and My First Pinterest Recipe (Fail?)