Traditional 7 layer salad topped with a two ingredient dressing and bacon!
- 1 head of lettuce, chopped
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 10 oz green peas, uncooked
- 2 cups miracle whip
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 slices bacon, fully cooked and crumbled
- Layer the following in order using a “9×13” pan.
- green pepper
- green peas
- Combine miracle whip and sugar to create the salad dressing. Add to the top of the layers.
- Sprinkle the cheese then the bacon on top.
This salad is best if made the day before so that the flavors can party! Make sure to keep refrigerated.