Award winning apple cake recipe from Pillsbury!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 oz of sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 cups finely chopped, peeled apples
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In mixer, combine flour, brown sugar and butter. Mix well. Stir in nuts.
- Remove 2 3/4 cup of mixture and pack into 9×13 un-greased pan to create crust.
- To remaining mixture in mixing bowl, add cinnamon, baking soda, salt, vanilla, egg and sour cream. Mix well. Stir in apples.
- Spoon the mixture onto your pressed crust. Spread evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until done.
- Category: dessert