Baked oats recipe made with peanut butter and vanilla.
- 3 cups quick oats
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In large bowl, mix together 3 cups quick oats, 2 tsp. baking powder and 1/2 tsp. salt
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together 2 eggs, 1 cup warm milk, 1 cup dark brown sugar, 1/2 cup melted butter, 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter and 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract.
- Combine your peanut butter mixture with your oat mixture and stir well. Allow the batter to sit in the bowl for 5 minutes while you preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour the batter into a greased 8×8 pan and bake for 30-35 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out barely clean and the edges are deep golden brown.
- Serve warm and enjoy plain or with cream, powdered sugar or maple syrup.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: baked oats, peanut butter baked oats, baked oats recipe