Easy classic no roll sugar cookies that are simple to make.
- 1 Cup margarine
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 Cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cream of tarter
- Combine flour, cream of tarter and baking soda. Set aside.
- Cream sugar and margarine. Add egg and mix well. Add the vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixer with the wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Chill the dough for at least one hour.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop a small amount of dough into your hand and roll the dough. Roll the ball of dough around in the sugar until fully covered.
- Bake in a 375˚ F oven for 10 minutes.
Use parchment paper or silicon baking mats otherwise the cookies will stick to the pan because of the sugar.
Keep the dough chilled by placing it in the refrigerator in between batches.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no roll sugar cookies, best easy sugar cookie recipe, easiest sugar cookie recipe