The best homemade waffle recipe that gives you a fluffy golden waffle with crispy edges. You will need a Belgian waffle maker to make this reicpe.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Dry Ingredients: Mix dry ingredients and set them aside
- Wet Ingredients: In a separate bowl, beat eggs. Add milk, butter and vanilla. Mix well.
- Combine: Stir in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Make Waffles: Pour into greased waffle iron and bake by waffle iron instructions.
Servings: The number of waffles this recipe creates depends on the size of your waffle maker. This recipe will make 8 large waffles or 12 small waffles.
How to serve store and reheat leftovers: Once cool, store leftover waffles in a airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. When ready to enjoy, pop into the toaster to crisp up. You can also freeze the leftover waffles and toast from freezer when ready to eat!
- Serving Size: 1 waffle
- Calories: 291
- Sugar: 14.2
- Sodium: 31.5
- Fat: 17
- Carbohydrates: 31.3
- Protein: 4.4
- Cholesterol: 74.1
Keywords: best waffle recipe, homemade waffle recipe, how to make homemade waffles