With only four ingredients, this pound cake recipe makes a dense, moist and delicious dessert.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 2/3 Cup sugar
- 5 eggs, room temperature
- 2 Cups flour
- powdered sugar, to sprinkle on top
- Cream the butter. Add sugar and cream together for 2 minutes on medium speed. (#4 speed on Kitchen Aid mixer)
- Beat in eggs one at a time, beating each one for 3 minutes. (#4 speed on Kitchen Aid mixer)
- Add flour and gently mix in. (#2 speed on Kitchen Aid mixer)
- Pour into greased and floured bundt pan. Bake in preheated oven at 350˚ F for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 30 minutes and then carefully remove. Let cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Make sure to properly grease and flour the bundt pan.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: best pound cake recipe, easy pound cake recipe, pound cake recipe from scratch, pound cake without baking powder and baking soda