Fluffy Bisquick quiche recipe made in the blender! Make this crustless Bisquick breakfast recipe with ham and cheese or your favorite additions.
- 1/2 cup ham, cubed
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 Cup Bisquick
- 1 1/2 Cups milk
- 2/4 Cup butter, melted
- 1/2 Cup onion, chopped
- Grease deep dish pie pan. Add ham and cheese evenly to bottom.
- In a blender combine the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Add blended mixture to pie pan on top of ham and cheese.
- Bake in preheated 350˚F oven for 45 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes, then cut and enjoy.
This recipe makes a super fluffy quiche that has a souffle like texture.
Keywords: Bisquick quiche, Bisquick breakfast recipe, easy quiche recipe