Fill your freezer with delicious breakfast burritos that will be ready on busy mornings! Crispy hash browns, sausage, eggs and salsa are all you need to make a hearty healthy breakfast on the go! (Oh! And you can add cheese too.)
- 14–16 10 inch tortillas
- 1 (16 oz) jar of salsa (the spicier the salsa, the spicier your burrito)
- 1 bag shredded hash browns
- 1 pound sausage
- 12 large eggs
- 2 Tablespoon milk
- 8 oz shredded cheese
- Prep & Cook: Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and brown the sausage. Set aside once fully cooked. In a bowl, whip eggs with milk. Scramble eggs in the hot skillet until fully cooked. Set aside. Follow the package directions and cook the hash browns.
- Combine: In a large bowl, mix the sausage, eggs, hash browns and salsa.
- Assemble: Add a heaping 1/2 cup of mixture to a burrito and roll it in to shape. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Freeze: Place each rolled burrito on a large baking sheet. Freeze for at least 2 hours. Once fully frozen, move to large storage bags and return to freezer.
- Reheat: When ready to reheat, microwave for 1.5 minutes on high. Flip and microwave an additional 1.5 minutes. To keep the burrito moist, wrap the burrito in a paper towel before reheating.
Reheat: Microwave on high for 1.5 minutes, flip it upside down and microwave for an additional 1.5 minutes. The edges will dry if you leave them uncovered. Wrap burrito in a paper towel before microwaving to keep the edges moist.
- Serving Size: 1 burrito
- Calories: 298
- Sugar: 3.7
- Sodium: 881.9
- Fat: 15.1
- Carbohydrates: 29.6
- Protein: 10.8
- Cholesterol: 124.6
Keywords: breakfast burritos