You’re going to love this celery seed dressing! This creamy, tangy and sweet salad dressing is the perfect topping to your favorite salad. It’s can be made in minutes with ingredients you already have.
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon dry onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup white distilled vinegar
- Combine dry ingredients in a pint jar.
- Add vegetable oil and vinegar.
- Stir with a spoon and then place the lid on tight. Shake until creamy.
How to store: Store in the refrigerator for up to one week. Give it a shake with the lid on tight before serving each time.
Jar Size: Make this recipe using a pint sized mason jar. It’s the perfect container for this dressing!
- Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
- Calories: 138
- Sugar: 4.2
- Sodium: 73.1
- Fat: 13.7
- Carbohydrates: 4.4
- Protein: .1
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: celery seed dressing, Homemade dressing