Easy cherry pineapple dump cake made in the oven with cherry pie filling and crushed pineapple.
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 sticks butter
- pecans, chopped (optional)
- whipped cream or vanilla ice cream (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F.
- Combine cherry pie filling and crushed pineapple and add to 13×9 baking pan. Sprinkle with cake mix. Dot with sticks of butter.
- Bake at 350˚ F for 50 to 60 minutes. Let cool and serve. Top with whipped cream or ice cream.
If you’re adding chopped pecans, add them to the top of the cherry pie filling and pineapple and before the cake mix.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cherry dump cake, cherry pineapple dump cake, cherry dump cake recipe, cherry pie filling dump cake