These chewy toffee cookie bars are super easy to make with a base layer of graham crackers and then topped with layers of coconut, toffee bits, and pecans. Carmelized with sweetened condensed milk – this dessert is rich, delicious, and fun to make!
- 1/4 Cup butter
- 8 large graham crackers
- 1 Cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 package (8 oz) toffee bits (Heath bits o’ brickle)
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 325˚F.
- In the oven, melt the butter in a 9×13 pan. Remove from oven. Brush melted butter onto the inner sides.
- Layer the rest of the ingredients in order:
- graham crackers (one layer)
- toffee bits
- sweetened condensed milk
- chopped nuts
- Bake at 325˚ F for 30 minutes or until bubbling around the edges. Let cool completely before cutting into squares and serving.
Spray the pan: Even though this recipe will start with melted butter in the 9×13 pan, I highly recommend spraying the pan as well or brushing the melted butter up the sides. It will make it much easier to cut and serve the toffee cookie bars.
Make Ahead: This recipe freezes super well! Once fully cool, cut into squares and then freeze. Let thaw before enjoying.
Let Cool: Before your slice into these to serve, makes sure they are fully cool. This recipe produces a super chewy dessert and it needs to cool to make it easier to serve.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie bar
- Calories: 234
- Sugar: 21.1
- Sodium: 115.5
- Fat: 12.5
- Carbohydrates: 28.6
- Protein: 3.1
- Cholesterol: 22.5
Keywords: brickle cookie bars, toffee cookie bars