Classic chicken divan recipe with a layer of broccoli and chicken topped with a rich and creamy sauce. Serve over white rice or baked potatoes.
- 3 chicken breasts, fully cooked and cut into bite size pieces
- 3/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 (12 oz) bags of broccoli florets, fully steamed
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz of sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground curry
- 1 Cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- white rice or baked potatoes
- Grease 9×13 inch pan. Add layer of steamed broccoli and sprinkle with 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese. Add layer of chicken. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- Combine in a bowl, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry and cheddar cheese. Cover broccoli and chicken with sauce. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese, paprika and dot with butter.
- Bake uncovered in a preheated 350˚F oven for 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve over steamed rice or baked potatoes.
You can use fresh broccoli florets with this recipe. Make sure to steam them before adding them to the chicken divan.
For leftovers, reheat in microwave. Serve over fresh rice and baked potatoes.
Nutrition information does not include the steamed rice or the baked potatoes.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Chicken Divan, chicken broccoli divan, chicken divan with curry