This easy chicken recipe is a family favorite. We pulled this chicken recipe out last weekend for my mom’s birthday. I hadn’t made it for awhile and had forgotten how good it was! My favorite thing about this recipe, is that it’s made with items I usually have on hand.
Breaded chicken that’s simple to make and delicious!
- 2 Cups Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Parsley Flakes
- 2 Sticks of Butter
- 8 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- (Preheat Oven to 325 F)
- Combine Italian Bread Crumbs, Garlic Powder, Salt, Pepper and Parsley Flakes. Set aside.
- Melt butter and soak chicken breasts in it for 3-5 minutes.
- Roll each chicken breast into the bread crumb mixture. Press mixture on each side.
- Roll the chicken breast into itself and place into 13×9 baking dish.
- Repeat until all chicken breasts are placed into baking dish.
- Pour remaining butter over the dish.
- Bake at 325 F for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Category: Main